Monday, June 1, 2015

Light at the End of the Tunnel

     Now that we're in the home stretch of this class, I have to say that I have mixed emotions about it being over. I'm glad that I won't be so stressed and anxious, but I'll miss the interaction that the class has afforded. At the conference I attended recently, we discussed how so much of library work is about building relationships with the people we serve, and this class has helped me see a world of potential for doing that more effectively. I believe that if I were to see any one of my classmates from Maymester 2015, that we would be able to immediately strike up a conversation based on our shared experiences and the fellowship we've enjoyed. Many thanks to everyone for all the encouragement and support. Let's finish strong!

4 comments:

  1. Donna, like you I have really enjoyed collaborating with my fellow classmates this semester. We certainly have had a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been an awesome course Donna. I feel more connected to everyone in this course than I have in maybe any other since I started the program. I'm glad you feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wish I could meet everyone face to face. That would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I agree completely. I am pleasantly surprised how interactive everyone has been and appreciate the support everyone has provided to one another. Having to respond to discussion posts is a lot of work, but compared to courses where we aren't required to respond as much, there is much more interaction and sharing. So if you ever make it to Minnesota, stop in and say hi.

    ReplyDelete